Help your chosen bunny cover each level with poo then escape down a rabbit hole. Don't get caught by the fox or anything else that's out to get you!
Finish all 16 levels without restarting to achieve "Iron Bun" or just try to post a high score. Start at whatever level you like.
- Use the d-pad/arrow keys to direct your bunny.
- z/c/(O) to show where you haven't pooed yet.
- x to paws and return to the title screen.
- You can toggle the music or return to the title screen from the menu as well (return).
- The buns will keep running in the direction you choose until there's no clear path in front of them so there's no need to hold down the arrow keys.
- If you choose a new direction before a junction or corner they'll remember that and turn immediately so corner early for maximum speed.
- The bananas will give you a speed boost, but leave skins behind that you (or the fox) may slip on.
- Macaroon is too tough to be caught by the fox or anything else so if you just want to play through the levels (or practice) choose to play as her. Real-life Macaroon has seen off cats and kills blankets on a regular basis.
- The fox gets faster and the red kite will fly over as you cover more levels so choose which level you start from wisely if you're aiming for Iron Bun.
- Manipulate the fox, especially using the rabbit holes, to make your life easier.
1.1 update: make text a bit more legible and some efficiency fixes.
1.1.1: restored kite spawn to be only once you've completed a few levels.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: